06 May Action Plan III: TO PREVENT, CONTROL AND DEFEAT COVID-19
Current Situation: TODAY, April 25, 2020, COVID’s Worldwide Cases 2,830,289 * Deaths 197,263* Total Recovered 801,917. In the Philippines, we have 7,192 Cases * 477 Deaths * Recovered 762.
Humankind is facing an unprecedented global war, the enemy is the novel coronavirus workers are soldiers.
Our deepest gratitude and prayers to the front-liners: doctors, nurses, medical staff, and checkpoint personnel. I am also very grateful to my international group: Swiss Biological Medicine, Cansurvive Malaysia, and the Malaysian Association for Advancement of Functional and Interdisciplinary Medicine, for sharing their valuable information, research, and experiences. I hope that this Action Plan can help individuals, families, and communities prevent, control, and defeat Covid-19.
How Much Panic or science is Driving us?
The world is indeed in a very difficult and challenging time. I have been going through weeks of intense grieving seeing thousands of patients, front-liners, including some doctors that I have known succumb to CoVid-19.
In such a short time, the global network has accumulated tons of information, research, and experience, yet it is still grappling for the best solution to the current pandemic.
Information and knowledge change almost daily, and are often disseminated through hundreds of preliminary scientific reports and/or biased, slanted speculations. The problem with such a fast and widespread pandemic as Covid-19 is scientists and health practitioners only understand the virus and the disease it causes while in a state of instability.
The main problem is not the virus, but our immune system. The truth is that our bodies were created with an innate ability to heal themselves. Every day, our body goes to work to help repair damaged cells and cellular components, while getting rid of metabolic debris. Unfortunately, our society today has created lifestyle habits that thwart this innate healing mechanism and overload our system with metabolic waste.
Viruses differ from other pathogens in that they are intracellular, unlike bacteria, yeast, and parasites that live in the tissues and organ systems of the body. Viruses get inside cells and impact the metabolism and expression of cellular genetics. A strong immune system helps turn off viral expression and put them into a dormant state.
“Nothing in life is to be feared, it is only to be understood. Now is the time
to understand more, so that we may fear less.” ― Marie Curie
I would like this Action Plan to be simple and easy-to-understand information for maximum benefits. These recommendations are based on my almost thirty years of training, practice, and experience. For those of you that missed the Covid-19 Part I & II, please visit my FB (Healers Beyond Borders)/IG & TW (Dr. C Blog).
One of the most important preventive measures is to educate ourselves about simple things that we can do. To prevent adding more to information pandemic, I will use my FB, IG, and TW to provide updates, such as information on foods, herbs, and nutritionals to prevent, control, and defeat Covid-19 now and after the pandemic. On my next blog, I will discuss in detail the innate system, interferon system, adaptive system, microbiome, and neural systems, and how these five components of the immune system work together in order to give us total protection from pathogens: viruses, bacteria, and chronic diseases.
REVIEW ACTION PLAN II * TO PREVENT, CONTROL AND DEFEAT COVID-19
IMPORTANT NOTE: Please note that COVID 19 and flu are viruses, not bacteria. Therefore, Antibacterial soap will not neutralize the virus. Best to use simple anti-viral soap. What else can we do:
- PERSONAL HYGIENCE IS CRITICAL: FREQUENT HAND WASHING
- AVOID FACE TOUCHING
- WEARING A FACEMASK
- BOOST OUR IMMUNE SYSTEM: HEALTHY DIET / NUTRITIONAL THERAPY
- GET PHYSICAL with EXERCISE & MOVEMENT
- AVOID LARGE GATHERINGS AND CONGESTED PLACES.
- LET THE SUNSHINE IN FOR VITAMIN D3 SUPPLY
- MAKE TIME FOR SILENCE, PRAYER, AND MEDITATION
- BE NOT AFRAID!
- WHAT THE WORLD NEEDS NOW IS LOVE.
- BE CALM, VERIFY NEWS, AND GET PERSPECTIVE
- HARNESS THE POWER OF ESSENTIAL OILS
- HERBAL THERAPY
- GET YOUR ZZZZZ
- IF YOU SMOKE, QUIT SMOKING NOW
FOOD as medicine for COVID-19 PREVENTION & control
Our diet is one of the key elements that can’t be neglected to help flatten the curve. This time is most ideal, as we have time to prepare healthy foods at home in order to boost our immune system to prevent, control, and overcome this crisis.
Let us explore and discover the power of food that not only brings joy throughout our lives but it nourishes, heals, comforts and inspires. Even after more than three decades of studies and research on food and nutrition, I am still very much awed by the inherent power of nature’s gift to mankind especially the foods and herbs that’s given to us so abundantly.
The PHYTOCHEMICALS of these SUPERFOODS: Moringa, Mango, Guava, Sour Sop fruit (Guyabano), Sweet Potato, Mangosteen, Jackfruit, Malabar Spinach (Alugbati), Cassava, Papaya, Pomelo, Cucumber tree (Kamias), Job’s Tears (Adlay), bahay kubo vegetables (potato bean, eggplant, winged beans, lima beans, string beans, hyacinth beans, white gourd melon, sponge gourd, bottle gourd, squash, radish, mustard, onions, tomato, garlic, ginger, sesame) are readily and locally available, loaded with vitamins, minerals and enzymes that will keep us, our families and the Philippines healthy. Let us reconnect with nature. Food interacts with our bodies in a more complex way.
It plays a major role in the composition of the cells throughout our bodies and influences how to maintain optimum health, energy and vitality. Adequately feeding our immune system boosts its fighting power. Immune boosters work in many ways. Here is a top food to add to your family’s diet to prevent infection and cut down on days of recovery if infected.
Organic Chicken/Beef/Fish Bone Broth * Recipe & Preparation
Bone broth is one of the most healing foods you can consume. It’s rich in nutrients like gelatin and glycine, which help boost your immune system, heals the digestive system and improves joint health. Bone broth contain minerals in form that your body can easily absorb: calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, silicon, sulphur etc. It also contains chondroitin sulfate and glucosamine. This bone will be our base for soups, rice, vegetables and legumes recipes.
Bone Broth Ingredients
- 2 pounds (or more) of bones from a healthy source
- 2 chicken feet for extra gelatin (optional)
- 2 onion (sliced in half lengthwise and quartered)
- 3 carrots or squash
- 5 stalks of celery
- 2 tablespoons Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 bunch of parsley, 1 tablespoon or more of himalayan salt, 1 teaspoon peppercorns, additional vegetable* herbs or spices to taste. I also add 1 bulb of garlic & 5pcs fresh turmeric root for the last 30 minutes of cooking.
- Large crock pot/slow cooker to cook the broth and a stainless strainer to remove the pieces when it is done.
*add 1 bunch stems & leaves, choose one or two from the ff: moringa¨sweet potato¨ local spinach*malabar (alugbati)
Bone Broth Instructions
The first step in preparing to make broth is to gather and save organic bones/carcass: wings, legs, neck, bones of entire chicken if possible for making the broth.
Aim for 2 pounds of bones per one gallon of water to make the broth. You can also add 2 chicken feet per gallon of water (for extra gelatin).
Place the bones in the crock pot/slow cooker. Pour (filtered) water over the bones and add the vinegar. Let it sit for 20-30 minutes in the cool water. The acid helps make the nutrients in the bones more available. Rough chop and add the vegetables (except the parsley and garlic,) to the pot. Add any salt, pepper, spices, or herbs.
Now, bring the broth to a boil. Once it has reached a vigorous boil, reduce to asimmer and simmer until done. Please take note of the simmering/cooking time:
- Chicken or poultry broth/stock: 24 hours
- Beef broth/stock: 48 hours
- Fish broth: 8 hours
During the first few hours of simmering, you’ll need to remove the impurities that float to the surface. A frothy/foamy layer will form and it can be easily scooped off with a big spoon. Throw this part away. I typically check it every 20 minutes for the first 2 hours to remove this. Grass-fed and healthy animals will produce much less of this than conventional animals.
During the last 30 minutes, add the garlic and parsley and additional greens. Whatever is available from your area.
Remove from heat and let cool slightly. Strain using a fine stainless steel strainer to remove all the bits of bone and vegetable. When cool enough, store in a gallon size glass jar in the fridge for up to 5 days, or freeze for later use.
- THIS BROTH CAN BE USED AS BASE IN MOST FOOD PREPARATIONS: RICE, LEGUMES, VEGETABLES, SOUPS, OTHER GRAINS.
- DIET > NO DAIRIES. THEY DECREASE THE T-CELL’S STRENGTH AND THE IMMUNE SYSTEM. NO SUGAR ON FOODS & DRINKS.
herbs as medicine for COVID-19 PREVENTION & control
Herbs were once the primary means of treating illnesses and assuring ongoing good health. The seemingly mystical healing properties of various herbs and botanicals have helped cure all manner of afflictions. There are herbal preparations for detoxification and various blends for common health conditions. Mounting evidence indicates that herbal preparations have disease/infection-fighting properties, and many herbs and botanicals help build a strong immune system. Let us utilize nature’s greatest gift to mankind: herbs! The delightful secret of “nature’s gift” is that it can be part of our diet. It is amazing how each herbal preparation comes with a list of medicinal benefits that keep us healthy and strong, and how medicine can be
YES, we can prevent and defeat CoVid-19 by infusing herbs and spices. Press releases and country leaders are saying that 60 percent of the world’s population WILL get infected by CoVid-19. If that is the case, 43 million Filipinos will be infected,
WRONG! Because out of the 25 best herbs in the world, the Philippines has 19. Therefore, we can prevent, control, and defeat Covid-19 if all of us will take a massive health action plan. How can we not beat CoVid-19 if every household propagates at least 3-5 of: turmeric, ginger, lagundi, oregano, and holy basil? Each of these herbs have been shown to be effective against other corona viruses.
- ANDROGRAPHIS PANICULATA commonly known as the “king of bitters,” is an herbaceous plant belonging to the Acanthaceae and is found throughout tropical and subtropical Asia, Southeast Asia: India it is known as*Kalmegh, China*Chuan-Xin- Lian , Thailand *Fah Tha Lai , Malaysia *Hempedu bumi , Japan *Senshinren, Philippine* known as Serpentina and in Scandinavian countries it is known as green chiretta . Its bioactive andrographolides exhibits pharmacological activities such as those that are immunostimulatory, antiviral, and antibacterial. As major active constituent, andrographolide exhibits a broad range of biological activities, such as antiinflammatory, antibacterial, antitumor, antidiabetic, antimalarial, and hepatoprotective. Because of the impressive variety of these biological activities, researchers propose obtaining various leads by structurally modifying andrographolide.Andrographis, with its immune system-enhancing actions, has been shown to reduce the severity of the common cold and prevent the onset of a cold in healthy people. A trial of isolated andrographolides, found in andrographis, showed that they decreased viral load and increased CD4 lymphocyte levels in people with HIV infection. It prevents virus from entering cells, stop the division of virus in cells, increase immunity against viruses and decrease lung inflammation from viral infections.There are three big studies on Andrographis. What is consistent in the studies is when you have people with respiratory failure that looks exactly like the one that’s described with COVID-19, Andrographis has been a miracle, an absolute miracle remedy. It is very effective for RNA viruses and are promising to be very effective for the coronaviruses. For CoVid-19 prevention, infuse 2-3 leaves of green (fresh) Serpentina in 4-5oz of hot water. Take 1-2 times a week. For control, take 4-5oz every other day or everyday if needed (until) symptoms are gone. Any form (fresh leaves, tincture, exrract) of Andrographis could be lifesaving right now. Not recommended for long term use.
- LAGUNDI contains a powerful antioxidant phenolic compounds and flavonoids such as casticin, chrysoplenol D, luteolin, iso-orientin, and luteolin-7-0-glucoside. Other compounds such as epicatechin, quercetin, catechin, myricetin, tocopherol, β- carotene and lycopene were also found to be present in lagundi leaf extracts. Chrysoplenol D was identified as the bioactive substance having anti-histaminergic and muscle relaxant properties particularly useful for cough and asthma. Lagundi is also used for the treatment of colds, fever, flu, chronic bronchitis, pharyngitis, rheumatism, dyspepsia, boils, diarrhea, and certain skin or digestive complaints. Primarily it is recognized as herbal medicine for respiratory problems.
- For cough, asthma and fever. Among the medicinal uses of lagundi are to stop coughing, relieve asthma, facilitate the discharge of phlegm and to lower fever due to colds or flu. It is also a pain reliever for headache and toothache. You may use either dried or fresh—infuse (simmer) in two glasses of water for at least 15 minutes. You can in the infusion an inch of ginger & turmeric. This infused herb mixture is called “decoction.”
- – Let it sit until it is warm then add 1tsp fresh oregano juice per glass. Drink 4oz (1/2 cup) four times a day. In addition, drink at least eight glasses of water a day to further help loosen phlegm.
- SIBUKAU (Sappan Wood) Considered emmenagogue, astringent, sedative, stomachic, tonic, vulnerary. Studies have suggested anti-anaphylactic, antibacterial, anticoagulant, anticomplementary, antifungal, anti-inflammatory, antitumor, antiviral, cytotoxic, immunostimulant properties. Part Utilized: Bark, roots, seeds.
- Decoction of wood and bark used for tuberculosis, atonic diarrhea, dysentery, postpartum tonic, skin infections, wounds, ulcers, and anemia.
- Seeds used for stomach aches and nervous disorders.
- Decoction of wood used by women as tonic after confinement; also used as emmenagogue and for vomiting of blood.
- Dried heartwood used against inflammation.
- Decoction is used as diuretic.
- Roots, stems and seeds used as sedative and vulnerary.
- OREGANO known for its impressive medicinal qualities. Its plant compounds, which include carvacrol, offer antiviral properties. In a test-tube study, both oregano oil and isolated carvacrol reduced the activity of murine norovirus (MNV) within 15 minutes of exposure. MNV is highly contagious and the primary cause of stomach flu in humans. It is very similar to human norovirus and used in scientific studies because human norovirus is notoriously difficult to grow in laboratory settings. Oregano oil and carvacrol have also been shown to exhibit antiviral activity against herpes simplex virus type-1 (HSV-1); rotavirus, a common cause of diarrhea in infants and children; and respiratory syncytial virus (RSV), which causes respiratory infections
- SAGE: is an aromatic herb that has long been used in traditional medicine to treat viral infections. The antiviral properties of sage are mostly attributed to compounds called safficinolide and sage one, which are found in the leaves and stem of the plant. Test-tube research indicates that this herb may fight human immunodeficiency virus type 1 (HIV-1), which can lead to AIDS. In one study, sage extract significantly inhibited HIV activity by preventing the virus from entering target cells.
- BASIL: sweet and holy varieties are known to fight viral infections. Sweet basil extracts, including compounds like apigenin and ursolic acid, exhibited potent effects against herpes viruses, hepatitis B, and enterovirus. Holy Basil also known as tulsi, has been shown to increase immunity, which help fight viral infections. In a 4-week study in 24 healthy adults, supplementing with 300 mg of holy basil extract significantly increased levels of helper T cells and natural killer cells, both of which are immune cells that help protect and defend your body from viral infections.
- FENNEL: is a licorice-flavored plant that fight certain viruses. Several studies showed that fennel extract exhibited strong antiviral effects against herpes viruses and parainfluenza type-3 (PI-3), which causes respiratory infections in cattle. What’s more, trans-anethole, the main component of fennel essential oil, has demonstrated powerful antiviral effects against herpes viruses. Several research showed, fennel boosts our immune system and decreases inflammation, which likewise help combat viral infections Share on Pinterest
- GARLIC: is a popular natural remedy for a wide array of conditions, including viral infections. In a study in 23 adults with warts caused by human papillomavirus (HPV), applying garlic extract to affected areas twice daily eliminated the warts in all of them after 1–2 weeks. Additionally, older test-tube studies note that garlic may have antiviral activity against influenza A and B, HIV, HSV-1, viral pneumonia, and rhinovirus, which causes the common cold. Studies showed that garlic enhances immune system response by stimulating protective immune cells, which may safeguard against viral infections.
- PEPPERMINT: is known to have powerful antiviral qualities and commonly added to teas, extracts, and tinctures meant to naturally treat viral infections.Its leaves and essential oils contain active components, including menthol and rosmarinic acid, which have antiviral and anti-inflammatory activity. Peppermint-leaf extract exhibited potent antiviral activity against respiratory syncytial virus (RSV) and significantly decreased levels of inflammatory compounds.
- ROSEMARY: frequently used in cooking but likewise has therapeutic applications due to its numerous plant compounds, including oleanolic acid. Oleanolic acid has displayed antiviral activity against herpes viruses, HIV, influenza and hepatitis. Rosemary extract has demonstrated antiviral effects against herpes viruses and hepatitis A, which affects the liver.
NUTRITION for COVID-19 PREVENTION & control
Certain nutrients may help to reduce the inflammation in the lungs from RNA viruses and others may also help boost type 1 interferon response to these viruses, which is the body’s primary way to help create antiviral antibodies to fight off viral infections.
There have been many studies evaluating intake of specific nutrients to fight CoVid-19 infection:
- ZINC is a component of many enzymes and transcription factors in cells all over the body, and inadequate zinc levels limit the individual’s ability to mount an adequate immune response to infections. Multiple meta-analyses and pooled analyses of randomized controlled trials (RCTs) have shown that oral zinc supplementation reduces the incidence rate of acute respiratory infections by 35%, shortens the duration of flu-like symptoms by approximately 2 days, and improves the rate of recovery. The studies were conducted in the US as well as in multiple low- and middle-income countries such as India, South Africa, and Peru. The dose of zinc in these studies ranged from 20 mg/week to 92 mg/day. Dose does not appear to be the main driver of the effectiveness of zinc supplementation.Food Sources of Zinc: ginger root, turnips, mushroom, beef, lamb, squash, asparagus, parsley, garlic, carrots, spinach, cabbage, lettuce, cucumbers, broccoli, green peas, home made yogurt, kefir, pumpkin seeds, sesame seeds, tangerines
- VITAMIN C is a cofactor for many enzymes. It enhances the function of many enzymes all over the body by keeping their metal ions in the reduced form. It also acts as an antioxidant, limiting inflammation and tissue damage associated with immune responses. RCTs evaluating the effectiveness of vitamin C have been conducted among soldiers, young boys, and older people in the US, the Soviet Union, the UK, and Japan. In these studies, vitamin C supplementation was shown to significantly reduce the incidence of respiratory tract infections. The effectiveness of vitamin C has also been studied among hospitalized patients in the US, Egypt, and Iran, admitted for a wide variety of conditions including severe sepsis, postoperative complications, burns, lung contusions, and cardiac conditions. Vitamin C was shown to reduce the duration of stay in the intensive care unit and need for mechanical ventilation among these patients.  The dose of vitamin C varied from 1-3 g/day, and dose does not appear to be the main driver of effectiveness. Doses of vitamin C above 2 g/day should be avoided outside of medical care.Food Sources of Vitamin C: moringa, kamias, parsley, broccoli, Brussels sprouts, watercress, cauliflower, cabbage, spinach, tomato, papaya, calamansi juice, oregano, sweet potato, garlic, carrots, mulberries, cayenne pepper, celery, cloves, parsley, bell pepper, pomelo, lime, squash, pineapple, fennel, cucumber, turnips, avocado, pear, shiitake mushroom, beets, banana, yam, leeks, onions.
- VITAMIN D VI Prevents Infections. Research shows high-dose vitamin D supplementation lowers the risk of respiratory illnesses and lung infections in the elderly by 40%. Vitamin D can improve the immune system’s ability to fight infections because it bolsters the first line of defense of the immune system. Evidence from several clinical trials and pooled studies show that Vitamin D supplementation lowers the odds of developing acute respiratory tract infections (most of which are assumed to be due to viruses) by 12% to 75%. These studies included both the seasonal and pandemic flu caused by H1N1 virus in 2009. The beneficial effect of supplementation was seen in patients across all ages, and individuals with pre-existing chronic illnesses. Among those who were infected, flu symptoms were fewer and recovery was earlier if they had received doses of vitamin D greater than 1000 IU. The benefits were relatively greater in individuals with vitamin D deficiency than in those who had adequate levels of vitamin D.Vitamin D also reduces the production of proinflammatory cytokines, which could also explain some of the benefit of vitamin D since H1N1 infection gives rise to a cytokine storm. The best source of Vitamin D3 is the sun: 20-30 minutes from 8-9AM at least three times a week (Philippines). If Vitamin D3 is very low and there is only an infection, start taking 2000 IU then increase to 5000 IU after 5-7 days.Food Sources of Vitamin D: Cod Liver Oil — 1 tablespoon: 1,360 IU / wild salmon, mackerel, tuna fish, sardines, eggs, mushroom.
- MELATONIN has recently been shown to reduce IL-1β secretion and attenuate inflammasome-associated vascular disorders by improving endothelial leakage and suppressing NLRP3 inflammasomes (Melatonin inhibits inflammasomeassociated activation of endothelium and macrophages attenuating pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH). This means that if a patient, regardless of age, has adequate melatonin, the infectiousness of COVID-19 will be greatly reduced, and the chances of developing ARDS/ALI significantly diminished. Melatonin is the reason why children under the age of 9 seldom exhibit severe symptoms. In fact, children may exhibit mild or even no symptoms at all, even though they have been infected by SARS-CoV-2.Note: None of the pregnant mothers infected by COVID-19 admitted to Zhongnan Hospital of Wuhan University, Wuhan, China, developed severe pneumonia or died; nor were their babies infected by COVID-19. Why is mom and baby protected? Melatonin secretion in the third trimester of pregnancy is more than doubled compared to the first trimester.Dosage recommendation: 3-50 mg at night. We use up to 200 mg as suppository or skin lotion. take at night, about 1 to 2 hours before sleep and 2 to 3 hours AFTER your last meal.You should ideally finish eating before it is dark. It is also extremely helpful if you can lower your ambient lighting at night, as the lowest amount of light will disrupt melatonin production. Melatonin is produced in all cells, including mitochondria, not just in pineal glands. IF you are diabetic, or have insulin resistance, DO NOT TAKE MELATONIN before 3 pm. Melatonin is able to suppress insulin.
DRINKS as medicine for COVID-19 PREVENTION & control
It is really challenging for children and adults to deink enough or more water. The main reason is it lacks flavor. The fact that it lacks flavor can keep people from drinking it. Let us infuse it.
The main health benefit of infused waters is HYDRATION. However, when we infuse other ingredient in the water we will get some nutrients from each ingredient. IT is not a powerhouse of vitamins but drinking ample amount of vitamin infused water daily will help to:
- Transport nutrients and oxygen
- Protect our organs and keeps them functioning optimally
- Keep our skin looking young and soft
- Regulate body temperature we are in the tropics
- Counter dehydration from drinking coffee, alcohol, medications and exercise
- Lubricate joints
- Energize muscles
- Keeps our bowel movement regular
- Helps in weight loss
- For clarity of mind
VITAMIN INFUSED WATER
- 2-3 Calamansi or 1 medium size Lime (dayap) chopped peel on or off
- 1 inch native ginger grated
- 1 liter purified water
DIRECTIONS: Add the chopped up or peeled citrus, grated ginger, to the water. Infuse for an hour or so. Add few peppermint leaves or roselle flowers if available. Other recipes below:
- cucumber, calamansi & mint – great for digestion, appetite control, bloating, vitamins C, A & K, iron, calcium.
- watermelon, cucumber, rosemary – bloating, immune defense, vitamins C, A & B6, appetite control
- mulberry, ginger & calamansi – vitamin C, digestion, blood sugar stabilizer, immune defense.
- kamias, tarragon, cucumber – vitamin C, digestion, thiamine, riboflavin, niacin, carotene, vitamin B-2, vitamin B-3
- ginger, turmeric, pinch of cayenne pepper, calamansi – anti-viral, immune defense, vitamin C, digestion, anti-inflammatory
*Put as much fruits/herbs in the water as you like, let the water sit for at least 30- min to 1 hour before drinking and sip throughout the day. You can refill your water bottle after you drink it. Best to discard the fruit and/or vegetables after 24 hours. You may also eat them after consuming the water.
COVID-19 PREVENTION & CONTROL GUIDANCE SUMMARY
|NUTRIENTION & HERBS||BENEFITS||PREVENTION||CONTROL WITH SYMPTOMS|
|ANDROGRAPHIS PANICULATA * SERPENTINA||increases immunity against viruses and decreases lung inflammation from viral infection. decrease the virus loads and the inflammatory cytokines expression induced by infection.||2-3 leaves two to three times a week.||3-5 leaves infused in a cup of distilled water. Take ½ cup twice a day for 7-10 days OR blend low dose vitamin C and 12 dropper full of A.P. tincture|
|AVITEX NEGUNDO *LAGUNDI||colds, fever, flu, chronicbronchitis, pharyngitis, rheumatism, dyspepsia, boils, diarrhea, andcertain skin or digestive complaints||Leaves & flowers 7-9 infused for 15 minutes in two cups of water||15 fresh leaves/flowers infused for 15 minutes in three cups of water + 1 tsp fresh oregano juice per cup|
|TGG PLUS Turmeric, Ginger, Garlic +Calamansi Tea (recipe @ CoVid-19 Action Plan II)||powerful anti-viral, antiinflammatory, antioxidant. strong immune booster.||1 cup a day is ideal.||1 cup 3-4 times a day|
|ZINC Zinc acetate, citrate, picolinate, or glycinate; zinc gluconate (as lozenge)||antioxidant, fights oxidative stress, significantly lowers infection, activates Tcells critical for proper immune function||18-30 mg orally daily, in divided doses||30-60 mg orally daily, in divided doses|
|VITAMIN C non-GMO source of Vitamin C, specifically corn||immune defense by supporting various cellular functions of the immune system, powerful antioxidant. Vitamin C has been used in hospital ICU’s to treat CoVid-19 infection||1000 mg orally daily, in divided doses||3000-5000mg orally daily, in divided doses. IVC 25-50 cc|
|VITAMIN D3||reduces viral growth, lowers the risk of respiratory illnesses and infection in elderly by 40%, Improve immune system’s ability to fight infection||1000-2000IU 2-3 times a week. Adjust per result of D3 blood test.||5000-10000IU depending on D3 lab results|
|MELATONIN||shown to reduce IL-1β secretion and attenuate inflammasomea-ssociated vascular disorders by improving endothelial leakage and suppressing NLRP3 inflammasomes. Having adequate melatonin, the infectiousness of COVID-19 will bengreatly reduced, and the chances of developing ARDS/ALI significantly diminished.||1-3 mg||50mg|
|VITAMIN INFUSED WATER||Hydration, Immune booster, transports nutrients and oxygen||4-6 glasses per day||6-8 glasses per day|
*If you have health condition, please consult your health practitioner for proper guidance on dosage.
May the earth bless us with wisdom and understanding on its healing powers
YOU HAVE THE POWER TO TAKE ACTION FOR A COVID-19 FREE WORLD!
The Covid-19 pandemic is a global catastrophe that has changed the world like a major war. It is a war with an invisible enemy, a VIRUS. As the world faces immense challenges, I believe that nurturing our bodies with non-toxic anti-viral strategies and common sense preventive measures will get us through this in a few months. Most viruses adapt and mutate to live with us instead of dying with us, and the illness becomes milder and less aggressive over time. Let us pray that this blows over without any further loss of life.
Even if we contain the Covid-19 crisis within a few months, the legacy of this pandemic will live with us for years, perhaps decades to come. There is simply no way our lives will resume as if this had never happened. It has changed the way we live our lives, and we need to adapt to that change. How do we respond to such a profound and irreversible change?
It’s important to allow ourselves to feel the grief that comes with a change of this magnitude, especially if we were content with our lives pre-COVID-19. However, it is equally important to spend time thinking about how we might reinvent ourselves to be better prepared for the new reality we’re stepping into. If there is ever a time to put our health first, NOW is the time.
We must also ask ourselves: what positive shifts can we make in our personal lives? How can we change how we eat, sleep, exercise, take care of ourselves, care for others, and focus on God to be in greater alignment with this new reality? Let us always remember that in every challenge lies the seed of opportunity. Let us find and nurture good seeds so that we may step forward into a future of hope.
Please stay healthy and safe.
With much love, Christine Gonzalez, NMD, PhD