21 Jun Its Time
There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under the heavens. Ecclesiastes 3:1
After the global lockdown and COVID-19, our lives will never be the same. The whole world stands at a crossroads, and we can either head into a Golden Age or into Darkness.
There has been change at every level of our lives, hopefully prioritizing what is essential. Balance, solidarity, and healthcare are finally taking center stage. It’s time to make true health a priority.
Let us protect ourselves, families, and communities from illness, and claim true wellness not just for a day, a week, or a month, but up to our last breath.
I would like to extend to each and every one of you my heartfelt gratitude for giving me the opportunity of serving you. It is such an honor and a very humbling experience to serve all of you. I am truly grateful for your kindness, love and gift of friendship.
My journey to wellness for myself and others is leading me to shift my focus on a different direction. This year marks my 30th year of Naturopathic practice. For all of 2019, I prayed for discernment and direction on retiring my clinical practice to concentrate on teaching, lectures, organic farming, research, and finishing seventeen books I have on the pipeline. I would like to dedicate my life to teaching people how to be well rather than treating them when they are already sick.
In the first quarter of this year, there was a very important prospective project that would need my fulltime commitment to see patients and train health practitioners, both local and foreign. Then Covid-19 came. The global pandemic changed the plan, and at the same time gave me the go signal to move to Palawan at the Integrative Cancer Research Institute and the ICRI Organic Farm effective July 1, 2020.
It is not with a heavy heart that I am following this path but with confidence and joy that it will bring me, you and all of us to one thing that we all desired most, total true health, wisdom, and enlightenment.
Please know that I am not turning my back on all my beloved patients who became friends. I am sure, you have lots of questions as to what this means for all of us. HERE are some details that will hopefully answer some of your questions and/or concerns:
- The Ortigas Clinic will no longer re-open. The Ridge, Tagaytay clinic will be handled by Dr. Jen and Dr. Dale to serve and help patients in Manila.
- I will continue to answer your messages on Whatsapp, Viber and Messenger.
- I will continue to be accessible indefinitely through my Facebook, Instagram and Twitter accounts. Since I will have more time to write, I will continue guiding and giving you information on your health concerns through those three social media platforms.
- Herbiotics, now Dr. C’s Organics, will continue serving you by sending whole food supplement orders through LBC and/or JRS. Contact # +63 917 888-4325.
- When things are more stable, I will organize health conferences and conventions in Manila and other countries in Asia.
- The Integrative and Functional Nutrition, Herbology, Homeopathy, Aromatherapy, Organic farming classes and mentoring will all be online.
- In appreciation, I am giving everyone a FREE MEMBERSHIP to ICRI’s ‘The Wellness Club (TWC)’. It was originally formed in (California 1998) and in the Philippines 2003) exclusively for the Wellness Institute patients and friends, NOW, it is available to serve everyone. The Wellness Club offers guidance and tools to discover your own unique path to optimum health and wellbeing and to transform these new discoveries into lasting changes in your life. The club can help you to:
- Identify the areas in your life you are most motivated to change.
- Create a personalized wellness action plan.
- Access tools and resources to help you reach your goals.
- Track your progress in reaching a higher level of wellness.
- Share your unique wellness experience to help and motivate others especially your loved ones and friends.
Make this year your personal “Year of Wellness”– a time in which you can implement the small lifestyle changes that make a big difference in your level of vitality, health, and well-being. Begin your journey with The Wellness Club now for an enlightening voyage of inspiration, revitalization, and transformation.
JOIN The Wellness Club, whether you are struggling with stressful situations, at a crossroads in your life, challenged with an illness, or just on a wellness path. Let us share our profound experiences, hearts, joys, tears, intentions, dreams, and laughter. Complete INFO to follow.
The journey to higher levels of health, wellbeing, and vitality is a continuous one! The world is too big to keep us out in the dark, the wellness Club will guide us to the LIGHT! Once again, I am eternally grateful to all of you, especially all my patients for allowing me to learn from your journey and letting me into that special relationship of confidence, a priceless gift from each one of you.
With so much love, gratitude and prayers,
Dr. Christine E.V. Gonzalez